HDH Addiction Services is a Substance Abuse Program that assists with pre-trail and post-trail chemically dependent detainees in developing the skills necessary to lead a chemical free life. We offer a 28 day drug and alcohol program for males and females inside the Chatham County Jail.
During the program our clients receive:
- Individual Assessments
- Individualized Services Plans
- Drug and Alcohol Education
- 12 Step Study/NA Study
- Individual Counseling Sessions
- Group Therapy Sessions
- Anger management Sessions
- Weekly Evaluations
- Referrals to accredited long and short-term treatment programs
- Activity Therapy
Once clients complete our program they would have gained hope, the necessary recovery skills, parenting skills, and other life improvement skills that will reduce relapse and recidivism.
Hope is here! You’ve got to Grab it!!!!